Please find below the relevant time scales and invoicing procedure that is required by you:
• Documentary evidence of your unique tax reference number must be provided from Inland Revenue on official headed paper.
• If Limited Company, we need to have a copy of your Certificate of Incorporation of a Private Limited Company.
• Invoices to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 2nd of each month;
• Invoices to cover the specific month worked, ie. The 1st to the last day of each month;
• Invoices to provide dates, site location and hours attended;
• Payments will be made direct into your Bank Account on the 27th of every month or the previous Friday, should the 27th fall on a weekend
Purpose and scope
This policy governs the way CTR Services works with our suppliers – our vendors, business partners and third parties (including Sub-contractors). The policy applies to all employees who procure from suppliers, in all our operating countries.
CTR Services is respected for, ‘When standards are not enough’. The way we manage our procurement and supply chain makes a huge difference to our profitability, our reputation and our success in meeting our sustainability objectives (see Sustainability Policy Statement). Using vendors, business partners and third parties gives us flexibility and is integral to the sustainable delivery of client commitments. The objectives of this policy are to:
• Make sure that suppliers comply with our supplier control procedures, our policies and other legal requirements (including health and safety, human rights and labour standards, and employment laws)(found in the sustainability policy statement);
• Identify the risks associated with using suppliers and manage these risks to an acceptable level;
• Ensure that the roles and responsibilities of suppliers are clearly defined and adhered to; and
• Ensure that the way we supply and develop our products and services reflects our sustainability objectives and those of our clients.
Our approach to procurement is based on four principles:
• We uphold ethical business practices and comply with all relevant legislation;
• We are an intelligent customer. We understand the risks and complexities of the services we procure and are able to respond to performance issues appropriately;
• We influence the priorities of our key suppliers so that they align with ours and those of our clients, to ensure a sustainable service to our clients; and
• We ensure diversity is embedded within our supply chain.
Supplier selection: Appointment of suppliers must be based on their ability to perform as defined as well as taking into consideration social values, ethical practices and environmental impacts. This will be managed through our on boarding assurance procedure. Suppliers will be encouraged to monitor the sustainable credentials of their own suppliers, and assist those who require support. All terms must be agreed on an arms’ length basis;
Manage contracts: Contracts must address the key issues. These include defining vendor expectations, performance, scope of work, and deliverables. In particular, confirmation should be sought regarding understanding of and adherence to the following CTR Services policies: ethical trading practice, sustainability, people, information, compliance, physical asset management and health and safety. All contracts must protect our physical and intellectual property and data and, in the interests of transparency, include a right of audit;
Extend opportunities: Equal opportunities for small and medium sized businesses, minority owned businesses, social enterprises and the voluntary and community sector will be provided;
Manage subcontracting: Ensure that any right to subcontract included in the contract is bound by the same terms and conditions, and is expressly agreed and approved by the contract manager prior to commencement. Before subcontractors are appointed, a risk assessment must be carried out and mitigation measures put in place;
Ensure governance: There must be a defined governance structure in place to manage strategic and core suppliers; and
Monitor suppliers: Suppliers must be monitored to ensure that the supply chain risk is managed within our supplier control procedures.
The Director is responsible for:
• Reviewing, endorsing and achieving this policy’s aims.
The Group Procurement & HR Manager is responsible for:
• Administering this policy on behalf of the Director; and
• Developing and rolling out the supporting strategies to drive continual performance improvement.
Operations Directors are responsible for:
• Ensuring that this policy, supporting procedures and corrective actions are implemented and complied with; and
• Leading by example in protecting the CTR Services brand and managing knowledge sharing across the company.
Duty Managers are responsible for:
• Implementing and enforcing the processes and procedures;
• Undertaking effective sustainability evaluation and applying corrective actions;
• Ensuring that their people are aware of their responsibilities and receive appropriate training; and
• Addressing any inappropriate behaviour.
CTR Employees are responsible for:
• Carrying out their work in line with this policy and associated procedures;
• Challenging any behaviour that falls short of the expectations of this policy; and
• Identifying any breaches of this policy and reporting them to their line manager.
Suppliers are responsible for:
• Acting in accordance with this policy and associated procedures and guidance.
What will successful implementation of this policy achieve?
• Governance and adherence to our policy, procedures and controls is evident; and
• Commercial and contract audits confirm compliance with the policy.
CTR Services Ltd is accredited to ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 and we ensure sustainability throughout our business through a range of procedures covering supply chain stability, purchasing procedures; environmental considerations and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Policies and procedures within our quality management system (QMS-held on the internal system and produced on request) that demonstrate our sustainability strategy are:
1. Supplier Control Procedure
2. Ethical Trading Policy
3. Anti-money Laundering Policy
4. Hospitality and Gifts (anti-bribery) Policy
5. Corporate Social and Responsibility Policy
6. Environmental Policy
7. Whistle Blowing Policy
This statement will be reviewed annually or sooner should there be any changes to legislation and/or CTR’s policies and procedures or business requirements.
Beacon Innovation Centre
Tel: 0333 370 4999
Tel: 02920 647 686