We are approved by the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) for aerial work and hold all relevant insurances.
The use of drones (UAS) has become an important aspect in the security industry and introduces many benefits, these include:
– Up to date aerial footage of operating areas
– Unique perspective of ground incidents such as protest activity, riots and so forth
– Enhanced surveillance capabilities
– Increased effectiveness of route/area patrols
– Live streaming of activity as it occurs and HD evidence recording
Unmanned Aerial Systems can be deployed as rotor based aircraft or fixed wing, allowing for varying flight times and distances to be covered. Our rotor wing systems carry High Definition camera systems with interchangeable lenses, in addition to this live feeds can be sent to the pilot and camera operator for enhanced viewing. The benefits of using these systems is that greater coverage of areas can be observed in a short timeframe, also offering a unique birds eye view of activity/assets on the ground.
The applications for using drones are unlimited, examples are:
– Monitoring protestor activity
– Assessment of perimeter protection
– Monitoring/surveillance of pipelines
– Additional aerial patrols of sites
CTR Secure Services can provide demonstrations of equipment and capabilities on request.