Security Penetration Testing
The increase in white-collar crime and corporate espionage has seen business security budgets stretched to the limits. CTR Services tests your security measures and protocols in order to provide a thorough appraisal of current security levels. This is achieved by placing undercover teams or individuals in the workplace to test your policies and procedures or teams that work to infiltrate your existing security systems.
Our systematically approach to this expertise complies with corporate governance and can be implemented with the minimal amount of authority. All of these services work in connection with local police forces to enable full cooperation thus to negate blue on blue compromises.
We will provide an assessment with video, photographic and hardware evidence of vulnerabilities and show the areas of weakness. If the test is performed on an on going contractual agreement then we will choose certain areas to test to confirm the security design is being followed.
How to Contract CTR Protective Services :
- Initial Contact by telephone, email
- From initial conversation a planned visit will be agreed.
- Then a security plan will be formulated.
- On review and acceptance of security plan, CTR will completed your approved contractor agreements.
- Agreement on financial arrangements subject to 45 days
- Ongoing evaluation and constant mentoring through Our IMS and Management and Princes2 Project Team.
- Completion and Sign Off, Staged or full, depending upon the circumstances.
- All information and intelligence under Data Protection provided to the client or destructed by CTR Services.