Whatever your premises you occupy, the term access control refers to the restricting of unauthorized persons. You may choose to have a physical access control system in the form of a human (Guard, CPO or Employee) which can be designed to be more secure by adding a mechanical means such as locks and keys. Access control systems should provide a secure solution but still allow free flowing authorisation to those that need to work efficiently.
Electronic access control uses computers to solve the limitations of mechanical locks and keys. CTR Services employs the following systems:
Key and Lock combined with PIN code entry:
One of the most common and inexpensive types of unit is the keypad access control system. This works from an entry code and a terminal in which you enter the code onto a series of numbered push buttons, or touch-sensitive pads. This then releases the lock mechanism via a control unit inside the entrance.
This access control technology is contact less and doesn’t have to come into physical contact with the reader (average range is 100mm) this makes the usage efficient and fast as well as reducing the wear and tear of the mechanisms.
Known as swipe cards or discs are widely used and there are many styles and sizes to choose from. This unlike the proximity reader requires contact to release the locking mechanism.
Smartcards can be contact or contact less and store other information such as employee information or pertinent information relating to work.
Allows access to authorised user’s through their unique human characteristics. The human characteristics range from the users eye retina, hand, face or fingerprint in an electronic memory.
With all of these systems correct policies and procedures need to be in forced in order to make them effective. CTR Services will provide full training and policies and procedures to meet your access requirements.
How to Contract CTR Protective Services :
- Initial Contact by telephone, email
- From initial conversation a planned visit will be agreed.
- Then a security plan will be formulated.
- On review and acceptance of security plan, CTR will completed your approved contractor agreements.
- Agreement on financial arrangements subject to 45 days
- Ongoing evaluation and constant mentoring through Our IMS and Management and Princes2 Project Team.
- Completion and Sign Off, Staged or full, depending upon the circumstances.
- All information and intelligence under Data Protection provided to the client or destructed by CTR Services.